From the town of Santiago, Sololá at Lake Atitlán, to where ever you practice Yoga, this woven Corte bag for your mat travels with you to the studio, the beach or the park!
Corte is the woman's wrap-around skirt of ancestral origin. It consists of yards of fabric usually woven in a foot loom using mainly all cotton thread. Color variations, styles, and woven designs vary from region to region.
Handcrafted by: Carmen from Manos Preciosas
- Lined inside with single color fabric.
- Zipper inner pocket for smaller personal items.
- Size: fits a rolled up yoga lightweight mat measuring 24" W x 68 " L and 1/4" thick.
- Fitted with an adjutable strap approx. 3/4" wide by apprx. 46" long.
- Zipper top closure with happy pompoms.
- Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
- Slight irregularities may accent any handmade products.
¡Matiox, muchas gracias for weaving empowerment to the artisan women at Manos Preciosas with your purchase for impact!