One dear one of a kind storyteller around your wrist! Created with woven red deer in recycled Comalapa Huipil weave and dark blue Morga or Corte skirt fabric on back side! Designed as an eco friendly and no waste practical case, your essentials are treasured in a solid red fabric lined interior.
The morga, is the dark blue corte or skirt, and is woven with different white stripe combinations that vary from village to village. This is true too for the Huipiles or blouses the indigenous women traditionally weave in their home backstrap loom.
Handmade by: Teresa from Manos Preciosas
- Industrial Plastic Zipper top closure with leather tab.
- Zipper inner pocket for the extra small essentials.
- Zipper side pocket with leather tab.
- Corte fabric Handle: 6 1/2" L.
- Size: Approx. 10"W x 5 1/2" H
- Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
- Slight irregularities may accent any handmade products.
¡Matiox, muchas gracias for weaving empowerment to the artisan women at Manos Preciosas with