This embroidered duck crossbody turquoise Huipil bag goes with you as a style statement to any place!
- Handmade with naturally hand dyed 100% cotton Huipil from the region of Nebaj.
- 100% cotton lining in solid blue.
- Zippered top with decorative pom-pom and adjustable leather strap.
- Inside zippered compartment for those tiny extras.
- Size: Rectangle shape approx. W x 5 H. Adjustable strap with metal
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth.
- Slight irregularities will only accent the beauty of any handmade products.
¡Matiox, muchas gracias for weaving empowerment to the artisan women at Manos Preciosas with your purchase for impact!
Crossbody: Nebaj Patos
If you are not completely satisfied with your product purchase, please contact us first before mailing any products back.
Shipping charges are not always nonrefundable and return shipping fees may apply.
All returns are accepted within 30 days from the date that you received your order.
Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for us to receive your return item and process your request. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for the cost of the product plus shipping costs for returns which are the responsibility of the customer.
Exchanges & Cancellation Policies
Any merchandise exchanges will be processed as a return product and a reorder transaction. Please, follow all steps listed under the returns policy for your convenience, the follow by logging back onto our website to purchase the desired items under a new transaction procedure.
For cancellation of an order, please contact us. If your order has not been shipped at the time of your cancellation, we will then contact you and make every effort to accommodate your request. If your order has been shipped, please keep in mind, that a cancellation cannot be authorized. Please follow standard steps listed under the Returns Policy.
These products are handmade with natural textiles and techniques, thus, irregularities might be present in the products. Not every product is identical.