Working for you is this bright rubi red cosmetic bag designed with recycled Huipil from the town of Tac Tic, nestled high in the Alta Verapaz region. The woven zigzag serpent design is crafted in a functional cosmetic bag that moves everywhere to carry your everyday essentials!
The woven zigzag form is designed to imitate the movement of this particular reptile. The colors tell more; the red color represents the ancestor's blood shed of the past; the green is to reflect Mother Nature that surrounds us all; the blue is reflecting dawn; and the purple is for Lent and Easter. This ancient design have different different interpretations from town to town.
Handmade by: Carmen from Manos Preciosas
- Handmade with naturally hand dyed and 100% cotton Huipil.
- Lined with protective recycled plastic.
- Zipper top with decorative pom-pom.
- Inside zippered bag for those tiny extras.
- Size: Oval - Medium approx. 9" W x 5" H.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth.
- Slight irregularities will only accent the beauty of any handmade products.
¡Matiox, muchas gracias for weaving empowerment to the artisan women at Manos Preciosas with your purchase for impact!