The woven deer and birds offer you an exquisite Comalapa Huipil cosmetic bag to keep all of your essentials in one beautiful place!
The deer symbol is a reminder to all grandfathers of man's harmonious coextistence with Mother Nature.
Handmade by: Elena from Manos Preciosas
- Handmade with naturally hand dyed and 100% cotton huipil.
- Lined with protective recycled plastic.
- Zipper top with decorative pom-pom.
- Inside zipper compartment for those tiny extras.
- Size: Oval Large approx. 11 1/2' W x 5 1/2' H
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth.
- Slight irregularities will only accent the beauty of any handmade products.
¡Matiox, muchas gracias for weaving empowerment to the artisan women at Manos Preciosas with your purchase for impact!
Cosmetica: Indigo Deer
If you are not completely satisfied with your product purchase, please contact us first before mailing any products back.
Shipping charges are not always nonrefundable and return shipping fees may apply.
All returns are accepted within 30 days from the date that you received your order.
Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for us to receive your return item and process your request. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for the cost of the product plus shipping costs for returns which are the responsibility of the